Cooke Rentals is seeking full time Event Installation Crew Leaders. The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver and install party rental items, such as tents, stage, lighting, inflatables, tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
Individuals will be responsible for offsite party rental installation and removal. Crew Leaders make sure that delivery vehicles are properly loaded with everything necessary to complete the installation. Crew Leaders meet with clients on-site and strive to exceed their expectations. They lead a team to complete event installations and removal. On premise work responsibilities include rental inventory maintenance, cleaning, and storing properly for efficient operation.
Qualifications and Skills
Crews work offsite on customer property, effective communication skills are a must. Technical skills related to this industry are primarily learned in the field. Basic inventory management, lifting, loading, handling abilities are helpful in integrating into this position. Driving for the company requires a clean driving record.
Ideal candidates will:
- Offer excellent customer service and be committed to customer satisfaction
- Have the ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented work environment
- Be able to work (flexible hours) extended hours including overtime, weekends and some nights.
- Be dependable and trainable
- Be reliable
- Be able to work long hours in extreme weather conditions
- Be able to climb stairs and walk long distances carrying extremely heavy objects
- Be able to lift 80+lbs
- Adhere to all proper safety and administrative policies and procedures
- Possess and maintain a valid North Carolina drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation
- Posses strong supervisory skills with the ability to lead a crew of 1-8 members
- Be able to read maps, drawings, layouts, & follow verbal and written instructions
Job Type: Full-time
This job is temporary with potential for permanent position based on performance
Typical start time: 7AM
Typical end time: 5PM